White Cement Based Wall Putty Exporter, Manufacturer and Supplier
Ceramic Exporter launched a value added product, as a result of consistent R&D efforts and technology updations. White Cement based Wall Putty is the ideal base for beautiful walls, giving the smoothest surface for luxurious and silky interiors. Being water resistant, it prevents seepage and flaking, while offering maximum paint spread and minimum paint consumption. Wall Putty is much better than ordinary putty as it becomes an integral part of the plaster due to its white cement constitution. This gives better compatibility, adhesive-strength and a long-life to Wall Putty.
Wall Putty is completely cement based putty which is white in color. It's use is better for the exterior as well as interior walls of buildings. The white colored cement-based putty binds very strongly with base plaster in such conditions as well when the surface is damp and it forms a good and protective base. The pores (fine one) on ceiling and walls can be easily fills up and gives you a fine even and very smooth and dry surface which is best for painting. Wall putty gives an effective protection against flaking; so it assures you good even, looking smooth walls of your home for so many years.
• Areas of Application
Application can easily applied on plastered surface. It gives fine finish and it is very useful for Inner and Outer walls. Ideal for finishing and decorating exterior and interior walls of all kinds. It's perfect for homes, offices, bungalows, outhouses, farmhouses, stadiums, shopping malls, technology parks, educational institutes, airports, railway stations, theatres, exhibition halls, flyover walls etc. Can be used on repainting (after removing the existing paint and base coat) as well as freshly painted ones
• Benefits of White Cement Based Wall Putty
• No odor • Eco-friendly • Better Bonding • High Durability • Improved aesthetic • Application convenience • Higher output • Water resistant & durable • Extra Smooth finish • Contains Polymer fibres • Excellent adhesion strength with wall & paint • Soft and easily miscible with water • Suitable for Exterior & Interior applications • Prevents flaking • Prevents the growth of algae and fungi • Resists dampness on painted surface • Applicable on moist surfaces • Effectively reduces the consumption of paints • Accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it • Possesses anti • carbonation property
• Direction For Use:
- • Ensure that surface is totally clean
- • Ensure that surface plastered or made with cementitious material.
- • The surface should be moderately rough and in just-wet condition.
- • Apply 1st coat of Wall Putty (1.5 mm thickness) using a blade / spatula on the wall with a "bottom to up" configuration
- • Apply 2nd coat of Wall Putty (1.0 mm thickness) preferably after 4 hours in summers and after 12 hours in winters. Second coat shall be applied "horizontally" to even out application marks of 1st coat, if any.
- • Remove putty paste again for 1 minute, if it is left undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- • Allow complete drying for 3 days and then use a fine emery paper to remove application marks, if any.